Our experienced team of Solicitors also specialise in helping you recover compensation if you have been the victim of an accident in the work place.
Accidents at work can result from any of the following circumstances:
- Defective machinery or dangerous machinery
- Slips or trips on debris or dangerous surfaces
- Injuries involving lifting or manual handling
- Injuries suffered in the construction industry
- Exposure to harmful and dangerous substances
- Employees exposed to violent attacks by patients or customers
If you have unfortunately suffered an accident at work then our team specialist Solicitors can advise and assist you in pursuing a claim for compensation on a ‘No win no fee' basis.
In addition to claiming compensation for your injury we can assist you in claiming compensation for other heads of loss such as:
- Loss of earnings
- Damaged clothing or personal belongings
- Cost of treatment
- Travel expenses in seeking medical treatment (e.g. visits to the GP or hospital)
- Care and assistance provided to you due to your injuries
- Loss of gym or other club subscriptions